It doesn’t really matter what you do or how old you are. As a matter of fact, everyone deserves a little fresh air and nice panoramic view of nature from time to time. We can all use a road trip to shed old skin and live a life with little stress. This will help us to forget our troubles, which in turn will rejuvenate the mind. While watching the nature in its true form and splendour, you can even forget the vagaries of life in the city life and take home some fond memories about the place. For this, we need to go to a trip that has beautiful natural settings on either side of the road. Here is a list of some impressively beautiful places and routes you should all take once in your lifetime!
1. Pamban Bridge: It is a cantilever bridge that connects Pamban on Rameswaram Island to Indian mainland. Basically, it is a bridge connecting the island to Tamil Nadu in South India. One needs to travel along this road on a bike to get mesmerized by the surrounding blue waters and sea breeze. People get lost in the vastness of the blue surrounding them.
2. Manali-Leh Highway (NH 21): This stretch of road gives the opportunity and excitement for a meticulous planning for adventure. Once on this stretch, people will get the bliss of being part of the nature in its splendour. After the ride, they can take the lifetime memories about this place back home.
3. National Highway 212: This highway connects picturesque Kozhikode district in Kerala to Kollegal in Karnataka. While travelling on this road, people will pass through Mysore and Bandipur tiger reserve, before reaching Bangalore. They may also get a chance to have a closer view of the elephants passing across the road at many points along the highway.
4. Chandigarh-Manali Highway (NH 21): The people who would like to have food and take snaps of nature would love to visit this stretch of road along National Highway 21. While travelling along this highway, the visitors will get the chance to have aaloo paranthas and garam tea from Dhabas dotting it on either side.
5. Leh-Srinagar Highway (NH 1D): This stretch of road would be most visited by people who want to explore the Himalayan surroundings. It will be an amazing experience to ride on this stretch of the road as it offers astounding views of the valley from different angles. The scenic contrasts in the changing colours of the mountain will add a surprise element to the visitors.